Encrypting your Data
Why Encrypt your Data?
Data is a critical part of every organisation, but this most valuable asset poses a huge risk when it travels or is transmitted beyond the corporate network.
- Lost and stolen removable drives such as USB stick can contain valuable company data.
- More than 180,000 devices were reports stolen to police between March 2013 and February 2014.
- Email can pass across the Internet in plain text and can be read by any third parties between you and the sender if they are not encrypted.
Ensure that your business doesn't suffer from data theft with our Encryption Solutions, which will ensure that all of your data and communications are secure.
Our state-of-the-art encryption services meet all data security requirements, helping you to rest at ease knowing that your valuable data is safe.
- Simple and powerful encryption for organisations of all sizes
- Safe encryption of all hard drives, removable media, files and emails
- State-of-the-art 256 bit AES encryption for assured security
- Hybrid-cloud based management server for remote control of endpoint encryption keys and policies
- Support for latest operating systems including Windows 8.1
- Fully Managed by Netpoint Solutions if required.
- Full disk and removable media encryption protects data stored or sent using laptop computers
- File, folder and email encryption enables fully secure collaboration across complex work-groups and team boundaries
- Security policy enforcement
deployable at all endpoints by the Server
- Simple to install and operate
Deployment flexibility painlessly extends encryption security to mobile/home users. The server can manage users and workstations independently or in many-to-many relationships.
Secure https internet connectivity allows centralised management of users, endpoints and mobile devices beyond your corporate network
Uniquely patented Security key management, allows full control of encryption keys and encryption security policy remotely and silently
Hybrid cloud architecture means that all client and server connections are SSL encrypted, and all commands and data are AES or RSA encrypted
Quick to install and maintain with low system requirements, bringing enterprise grade security to even the smallest organisations easily.