As from Thursday 10th September 2020, Zoom have introduced two factor authentication in order to secure accounts. Options include via authentication apps which support Time-Based One-Time Password (known as TOTP), SMS or phone call.
To set up, follow these instructions:
- Sign in to the Zoom Dashboard
- In the navigation menu, click Advanced, then Security.
- Make sure the “Sign in with Two-Factor Authentication” option is enabled.
- Select one of three options to enable two factor authentication for:
- Enable (require) 2FA for all users in the account.
- Enable (require) 2FA for roles with the specified roles. Click “Select specified roles”, choose the roles, then click OK.
- Enable (require) 2FA for users that are in the specified groups. Click the pencil icon, choose the groups, then click OK.
- Click ‘Save’ to confirm your 2FA settings.
For the full Zoom post see below link